TLUX specialises in all aspects of Application Packaging, Operating System Migration, Installation Authoring as well as overseeing software deployment projects of all kinds.
Our heritage comes from over 20 years of working with industry leaders such as InstallShield and Flexera Software (formerly Macrovision). Core technology expertise includes MSI/X, InstallShield, AdminStudio, application virtualisation and deployment, update and patching best practice as well a Flexera’s Workflow Manager suite.
We are the Global Services Partner for Flexera (AdminStudio) and Revenera (InstallShield/InstallAnywhere) and leverage our partner network throughout Asia , visit www.logon-int.com for more information on our APAC partnership.
The company leverages a very strong network of trusted consulting providers in the UK, German-speaking markets, South Africa and further afield.
We are an independent company and our team provides high level consultancy services from strategy development in the IT to the technical implementation of advanced and high-level IT solutions. Our Project Managers and Service Managers work with highly specialized teams and a host of competent, qualified and well established partners to deliver high quality services and substantial lasting value to our customers.
- Our team comprises best-of-breed specialists who are able to offer bespoke services and flexible solutions for many different tasks.
- With our ‘big picture’ approach, extensive experience, and close attention to detail, we deliver high-quality results: from analyzing your requirements and making best practice recommendations and forward-looking strategies.
- We conduct business processes re-design towards an optimal solution strategy right from implementation, execution and follow-up/maintenance
- We construct bespoke projects teams who are pragmatic, customer-oriented, experienced specialists who will develop your solutions on time and budget
- Our values form the basis of our constant success and experience built over 20+ years. Key to our success is our focus on delivering the Best Customer Service and achieving Utmost Customer Satisfaction. Our constant focus on developing expertise and professionalism, obsession with knowledge transfer and flexibility are part of the quality we offer
- Our highly innovative and creative team always finds solutions to even the most complex challenges. Strong Teamwork coupled with a strong conviction in what we do forms the basis of our guiding motto “Excellence through Innovation”
- Our value system extends far beyond the business world. The TLUX team maintains a family-like culture in which values such as honesty and fairness enjoy a primary focus. Transparency and communication ensure a good atmosphere and successful cooperation with our customers and partners alike
- Enveloping all of this is our core value of quality
- Furthermore our management fully subscribes to the principles of good corporate governance, ethics and equal opportunities
Having gained his BSc (Hons) in Computing, Crispin had various software development roles with organisations like Science Systems (now CGI) before joining InstallShield Software Corp in 2000 as a Technical Consultant/Trainer - eventually moving from a Principal Consultant role in 2007 and leading the EMEA Professional. Driving that team to over $3m in annual revenues Crispin became a key member of the EMEA and Global Leadership Team. Crispin left what was then Flexera Software in 2014 and founded TLUX in 2015 with Thabo Khobo. Crispin's main focus is the strategic, commercial and global partnership aspects of the business and is based out of London.
Germany-based Thabo joined InstallShield GmbH (Germany) back in 2000 as a Product Manager. He was later appointed CEO Germany for Netquartz GmbH. He founded SD-Technologies GmbH, later Systerna GmbH (a leading Services partner for InstallShield) and was CEO till 2011. After the takeover of Systerna GmbH by Schoell AG, he was appointed interim CEO till 2013, when he moved to the UK to join Flexera Software. He co-founded TLUX together with Crispin Luxton in 2015. Thabo is also responsible for Services Delivery and Client Enablement. He is a Computer Systems Engineer and holds a Post-Graduate Certificate in International Management from the University of Liverpool.